“exhibited the integrity, confidence, and empathy of a good leader” Bill D.
Do you have any issues in the following areas?
- Need for more time to focus on customer satisfaction and the company’s mission
- A trusted partner in strategy development to boost growth, efficiency, and profitability
- Reliable records and financial reports
- Business analytics to improve operations
- Relief from the headaches of back office functions
- Experienced talent to implement new systems
- A smooth and cost-effective means to transition to new accounting or controllership staff
- Access to free and low-cost business resource
We can help! Call or email us to schedule an appointment.
Richard K. “Rick” Rebmann founded Touchstone Business Group, LLC after many years of service as both employee and consultant. His goal is to help other owners of closely-held businesses grow their companies.
He brings over 25 years of business knowledge:
- Concentrating on closely-held business financial reporting
- Experienced in operations and ownership
- With a passion for lean processes
- And focused on your growth
Our goal is to take the role of your:
- Strategic confidant and consultant
- Accounting services provider (as needed), and
- Resource partner
Rick is a collaborative senior financial executive with extensive experience in the Financial and Operations areas of privately-held companies. He is passionate about helping CEOs focus on, and implement plans to achieve, strategic goals. He enjoys mentoring in the business world and uses his creative problem-solving skills to assist in projections, planning, and implementation. In addition, he and his team can respond to accounting and administrative needs to free firm leadership to intensify their focus on goals and key performance indicators.
He is dedicated to assuring clients have the knowledge and support needed to grow their business effectively. He believes there are owners of privately-held companies who need relief from operational headaches so they can focus on customer satisfaction and their company’s mission.
Mr. Rebmann continues as an active Certified SCORE Mentor, believing there are unmet needs that he can help satisfy through:
- Mentoring within the SCORE organization,
- Effectively organizing and highlighting relevant resources,
- Providing cost-effective accounting and related professional services, and,
- Business planning and general consulting services.
Prior to starting Touchstone Business Group, LLC, Mr. Rebmann was responsible for the majority of the non-sales functions of a regional manufacturer. These responsibilities included all financial areas, human resources, including Union negotiations, information technology, and risk management. He also handled operations functions related to productivity and worked closely mentoring plant supervisors.
Before that, he had opportunities to:
- Perform controllership functions at a local utility,
- Develop hourly customer demand and labor forecasting models for a hotel/casino in Atlantic City,
- Provide financial leadership for a local restaurant/golf course operation,
- Lead four post-startup cellular phone companies through fast growth and successful sale
Audit, as an information technology specialist, for Ernst & Young from their Philadelphia office, and,
- Program computers for an international chemical giant
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
MBA (Accounting) – Indiana University – Bloomington, IN
BS (Business – Operations Management) – University of Delaware – Newark, DE
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
A Delaware native, Mr. Rebmann lives in the northern suburbs of Wilmington, DE. He especially enjoys watching and participating in his grandsons’ sports activities. He has enjoyed wonderful experiences and met many interesting people as he participated in group motorcycling, soccer, and target shooting.
His efforts are supported by staff with expertise in:
- All accounting areas including QuickBooks and Peachtree (Sage) software,
- Hotel/Restaurant efficiency and pricing/costing, and,
- Business administration.